Orange-yellow vaginal discharge. Abnormal PAP smear. Had unprotected sex. Discharge due to medication?

i just passed this orange-y yellow discharge from my vagina . i ve never had this before. i had unprotected sex on november 17, but got my period normally on the 26th of november. my doctor recently told me my pap came back abnormal and did a colopscopy (which im still waiting on the results), he thinks i may have per-cancerous cells on my cervix . was this discharge part of the mediation he put in me? he told me it would be gritty like coffee grounds, but it came with thick orange discharge. and when i looked down the rest of it kind of looked papery.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012