Orange urine after taking Gaviscon. Have reflux. Hardly eating

Hi I have had reflux for about 7yrs and its at its worse I reflux so much that it talkes me 24hrs to eat and my whole fram comes up because of the throwing up from that. I take a zantag that the dr gives me and now just today a prylosic given by him I did not start that until today, but for 2/3 days I was taking Gaviscon and now my urine is a light orange? I know that if my reflux is bad it cause s me not to eat for about 24hrs and this could be every other day so I hardly eat or drink?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012