Orange sticky drainage inside nose, holes in earlobes also leaking. Sign of cancer?

, for about a year now, I have this sticky drainage inside my nose that has formed almost a grove where it continuously drains. Its not a runny nose, its like a leakage/drainage for the inside bottom of nose. It forms a crust and then is sore when I clean it. It started with my left nostril and is now in both. There is no odor. its a very pale orange color. Also the same time this started, the holes in my earlobes where my ears are pierces started also leaking this same sticky substance. Its strange. Hoping it isn t a sign of cancer or something. Hard to get into to a ENT specialist . Thank you for your time, Lisa
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013