Orange spots in underwear. Why would these appear?

Under the use of a black light and orange tinted eye wear , I ve found many orangey, spots, smears, and dots in my husband s underwear. There is no smell of sex in any way but I m curious as to why he would have these when urine stains tend to be more yellow or a whitish color. He doesn t take muti- vitamins or any type of medications whatsoever, and he swears that he s always been faithful, however these same colored stains also appear on his underwear even after he and I have been intimate.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Orange spots in underwear can be many things and one of the most important issues is the fact the your husband may be dehydrated. It could also be that you are overreacting to a certain color compared with another. If you are suspicious about your husband's sexual activity please consult a psychiatrist or use marital counselors who can help you with the same. However, it might be better first to discuss it with your husband. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!