Orange/pink discharge after taking Canesten. Pelvic pain, blood in discharge, vinegar smell. Worried

Orange/pink discharge with bits of blood after taking thrush medication . Hi, I have been taking canesten pressary for three days, started last Wed, finished on Fri. I have experienced white-pinky and chalky discharge at the beginning but my doctor warned me in advance that it may happen. However since Sunday evening the discharge changed into more watery orange/pink colour and this morning I ve noticed traces of blood in the discharge (I ve seen bits of them before but they were only small red dots so I wasn t to alarmed, however this morning there was much more blood then before). I also experience burning pain inside around pelvic area since last night, which I have experienced while I was taking medication but it was gone after my last pressary and now it s back so I am quite concerned especially that the discharge has a specific vinegary smell (kind of reminds me of a smell of medicine or some kind of disinfectant). At first I assumed that the smell may be the side effect of the medication alongside with the orange/pinky discharge and traces of blood but I cannot be sure since I am not a doctor so I can only assume never the less I am really worried. Please help, thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012