Orange grease bubbles in stool. Have had black stools. What about this is concerning?

I am having orange grease bubbles in my stool. I have not changed my diet at all and I do not eat many fatty foods do to the fact that I constantly battle with controlling my weight. I have had black stools in the past but never thought much about it. This is just too weird for me. Should I be concerned? I am a college student with no insurance so I don t want to go to the doctor unless I have to because I have no money to pay them with...
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012