Orange dots in urine. What could it be?

I ve been noticing that every time i use the bathroom, there are like orange dots and its almost as if someone put food color into the toilet. But its justa couple drops, and whenver i wipe its orange. I dont really know if i should worry about it or not? im a 16 year old girl and i was just wondering, becasue i dont really understand it. Its never happened before.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
do not get worried
get one urine routine and microscopy done from a standard lab, if it shows any abnormality then consult a g.p. have plenty of fluids, water about 2 litres in a day with juices.