Orange colored urine. Elevated liver enzymes. What is the reason?

My urine is orange only when I am not drinking alcohol for the last couple if days. I do drink a lot though. When I drink its much more clear. However I have gone to the doctor in the last couple of months and had mildly elevated liver enzymes but when back after not drinking or taking any meds and it was more regular. I am worried because when I pee during day at work after drinking no alcohol it is orange. What is going on? An I ok?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013