Orange-colored soles, do not eat carrots or orange food items. What is the cause?

Hi, I ve noticed for the past two years that the bottom of both of my feet are orange. I thought it was completely normal until I compared the soles of my feet to my family members who have slightly pink colored soles. I do not eat carrots or any oranged colored foods often. I don t know who to go to for the problem? A specialist maybe? Please leave a response. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012

You may be having chromhidrosis...the colored skin due to the pigments in perspiration.

There may be some food articles which may be responsible for the orange colored tomato or something else.

You consult dermatologist for your problem.

I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD