Orange colored oily discharge in bowels. Have been drinking apple juice regularly with plums. Cause?

My Family and I are experiencing some orange-colored oil floating on the toilet bowl whenever we move our bowel. It s oily even when we wash our anus . We ve been drinking apple juice for months now. We eat a lot of different fruits especially papaya. Lately, just my husband and I have taken plums. What might be the cause of our orange-colored oily discharge whenever we move our bowel?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Jan 2013
With the available described details, there appears to be least possibility of intake of apple juices and orange colored rectal discharge.
You should consult with internal medicine specialist/ general surgeon and should go for thorough check up.
You should also go for stool examination for detail evaluation.
Dr. Mayank Bhargava