Orange coating on tongue. Have reflux and Lyme disease. Constipation, fecal impaction. Solution for tongue?

Hello, it seems as if overnight, the coating on my tongue went from a normal white to a brilliant orange/yellow. I have had this for about a month. I havr had reflux on and off all my life and never has the coating on my tongue changed color. Just suddenly. No change in diet. I have been on and off antibiotics for years because of Lyme disease . This is not thrush. It has also come at the same time as sudden severe constipation and fecal impaction issues. I am under an extreme amount of stress in all facets of my life. I am getting a colonoscopy today but no one seems to have an answer about my tongue. Thank yiu.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012