Orange-brown spots on palm. What could this be? Had carpal tunnel surgery

I have orangish-brown spots on my left palm, on the top of my ring finger close to the nail bed, and in a line along one of my lines on my left palm. What could be the cause of this? I had carpal tunnel surgery in that hand over 2 months ago and had some complications and take some medication for pain right now but that is it. My daughters lunchbox cold pack exploded and i did try to clean it up but used both hands and this is only on my left.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012