Oral thrush, red infected tonsils, white spots inside cheeks, lips, gums. Negative HIV test. Treatment?

i have oral thrush that will not go away after two treatments of a rinse. I have used penicillin for my red infected tonsils twice as well, no result to either. I am 34, very stressed, a smoker and have little white spots on he inside of my cheeks, lip and gums. i had a HIV test at 3 months and it was negative. Also have a slightly inflamed node under my jaw bone on right side. i am freaking out. what do you think?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012