Oral sex without condom, stomachache, nausea, stomach swelling, eating a lot. Advise?

hello i need some help i had sex with my boyfriend three days ago. we didnt use a condom for the first minute but after that we did for the rest of the time. but before when it was oral i think he came alittle in my mouth but im not sure now im not feeling well stomach pains feel like vomittimg eating alot stomach swelling i dont know what to do please any advise i done have one child and im scared of having another
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013