Oral sex with sex worker, had put finger in her mouth and than touched the penis. Are there chances of HIV transmission?

hi hope you are well but i was asking about one month ago i have met a sex worker from kenya it was dark she have given me hand job but i am worried this is my first time to do something like this but there are two thing i want to tell you about she has put her finger in her mouth then she touched my pee hole inside then iafter i precum she sucked my fluid from her hands and put her finger again in her mouth and touched my peehole with the fuild on it afetr this she have kissed me kindly tell me if hiv can be transmitted through that this everything was done waiting for your kindly reply
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012