Oral sex, stimulation, not getting orgasms, no penetrative sex, using sex toys, dry vagina, irritation. Causes and treatment?

My boyfriend and I never had sex (both virgins) but we have oral sex and stimulate each other to orgasm . My boyfriend knows what I like and I orgasm within 30 minutes usually. However, for the past month I get really close to orgasm but it just doesn t work for some reason. The only thing that happens is I queef (which never happened before) and my vagina starts getting irritated and dries up after trying. I have been using a sex toy a while ago and it was fine and I was able to orgasm but for the past month absolutely nothing is working and I am really freaking out. My boyfriend doesn t even want to try anymore (and we tried everything except him going inside my vagina) because he feels like a failure. I am 19 and use birth control (Tri-Sprintec) for cysts in my ovaries. My boyfriend also feels that maybe my use of the toys (around 15 times this year) aren t letting me have orgasms anymore. I also just got a drastic haircut and went really short. Please tell me what s wrong with me...thanks! Additional information I have been on Tri-Sprintec for over 6 months. Also I am very sexually attracted to my boyfriend and we have been together for 3 years so we have a very deep emotional connection.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Hello.
The cause of lesser response can be due to psychological stress unstable relationship or a hormonal problem. Few tests will help in finding this out.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com