Oral sex, received blow job, worried about HIV. Which test can accurately detect it?

hi... i am 27yrs and so panic...today had a oral sex with my maid servant. and she is a widow as she lost her husband 6 years ago. she gave a blowjob. but i haven t encouraged her for intercourse. and now iam feeling so guilty as if i hav cheated my wife.. bt i havent had sex with maid servant bt did only oral sex( she sucks my pennis) YYYY@YYYY what should i suppose to do now? what is the most accurate test for HIV .. please suggest me.and is there any chance to get affected? when can i go for accurate tests like rna pcr/dnapcr/hiv duo/ plasma ,pls tell me which one is the best..and when should i go for this and as i told u that 18/12/2012 on this date i had oral sex.. so when should i go..pls tell me
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012