Oral sex in massage parlour, girl licked penis, anus, masturbation with hand, cleaned sperm and penis with towel. Chances of contracting HIV?

Dear Sir I had been to a parlor for a body massage . there a girl licked by body even my penis( not the front part or tip of penis ) . she licked my back ( not the opening of my anus ) not deep slightly i dint have any intercourse with her . but she had masturbated me with her hand and clean my sperm and penis with a towel in the parlor. Do i have any chance of having HIV/ AIDS . Do i need to go for testing. Please reply i am very much worried Regards ddd
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012