Oral sex, fever, sore throat, headache, red bumps in mouth. HIV symptoms?

Hello, on Friday I performed oral sex but the boy did not ejaculate. Again on Saturday I gave oral again to a different boy he did not ejaculate either. I have 3 red bumps with white dots over them, 2 on the right and 1 on the left. and their swollen, they almost look like punching bags. My symptoms have been 101 fever, achenes, sore throat and headache . I don t know if this means I have HIV or gonerrhea or just swollen tonsils. Can you please Help!
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012