Oral sex, dry flaky skin around mouth. Put face moisturiser, redness, white bump on inner cheek. STD symptoms?

Hi Gave a random girl oral sex saterday. Monday I noticed dry flaky skin around my mouth. I showered and put face moisturizer on it and it went away but was still a little red in that area. It is now Tuesday night and is the same dry and flaky. I also have noticed a little white bump on my inner cheek. Looks like an infected taste bud. Is this an STD? I have a girlfriend and am scared of giving something to her.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013