Oral sex, cut on penis, raised pink bump next day, neosporin for treatment

I am 16 and not a virgin . I ve had sex once a little over a month ago with a condom. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend gave me oral sex and accidentally cut me with her teeth. The next day i noticed a raised pink bump that was not circular and went from the edge of my penis head and slightly on the head where is irritated me. Since then it has gotten much smaller, with no pain, itch, no pain in urination , no flu like symptoms. It is now very small and red. I visited a doctor and he said he was not sure(not very helpful) but since then, I have been treating it with neosporin . What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012