Oral sex, chest pain, sick in the morning, moodiness. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, Recently my girlfriend had performed oral sex on me. After she was finished, she had given me a kiss, nothing big or passionate, just a kiss on the lips . I had then went down to perform oral sex on her. Now, she s complaining of chest pains, being sick in the morning, and moodiness. Is it possible she s pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, the way that you have described the history here that is not the pregnancy and it can not be pregnancy symptoms, you need to wait for some time to see the obvious sign of pregnancy if you are doubtful for this, otherwise no need to worry about this, hope this information helps you, have nice day.