Oral sex by stranger, no intercourse, licking over buttocks and body, no kissing. Chances of HIV?

Dear Sir I had been to a parlor for a body massage . there a girl licked by body even my penis( not the front part or tip of penis ) . she licked my buttoks ( not the opening of my anus ) but in my buttoks there was a bump (hope she didnt licked that ) she licked slightly all over i dint have any intercourse with her no kissing but i feared her saliva might enter my minute pores in my body . she had masturbated me with her hand and clean my sperm and penis with a towel in the parlor after that incident once i shared a sweet with my nephew (solid peda) nephew is 11 months old male boy this incident is 20 days old Do i have any chance of having HIV/ AIDS . does the baby has any risk Do i need to go for testing. Please reply i am very much worried Regards dj
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012