Oral infection, left cheek swelling reached to eye, hard ball formed. Azomax given, surgery suggested. Advise?

Hello
I have a serious oral infection because of wisdom teeth in the left side of my mouth. My left cheek is swollen badly and seems to have developed a hard ball like thing in it, which pains a lot. I went to doctor three days before, he examined me and said that i had to go through surgery(wisdom tooth extraction) and he gave me Antibiotic (Azomax) for the cure of infection. I have been taking antibiotic and other medicen but it seems to have no effect in lowering the effect of infection and my left cheek had more swelling which reached to the left eye then it had three days back. My condition is terrible so please help me.

waiting for your kind advice
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013