Oral infection caused by composite filling in the teeth, taking Oflin. How long should the medication be continued?

i am suffering with oral infection caused by composite filling in the teeth . when i found it did not suit to me, i asked the dentist to remove the composite. after removing the composite, infection became more sever and it is almost now 3 months are becoming completing. i used number of tablets related to anti allergy . but there was no use. atlast i realised that it is infected i have to use antibiotic . then with the advice of a doctor i started oflin 200 mg. since 3 days i am using these tabs 2 per day. morning and night. i found 50% is alright within these 3 days of course. can u suggest something for me now at this moment with regard to prescription and how long that i shall continue this medication etc.?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012