Oral, esophageal thrush, CMV positive, Vitamin D deficiency. Had unprotected sex. Worried about contacting HIV?

iam 28 old girl suffering from oral and esophageal thrush and iam CMV positive,,suffering from sever deffeciency of vit D ( 705 ng )and s iam very worried about HIV that i make relation without penetration 4 years ago just rupping ,,and he lik my vagina for arround 3 second only my analysis i made in the following: iam in panic and dont sleep vit d (25 hydroxide) :7.5 ng TSH: 0.43 NORMAL \\\TT3 : low 66 \\\ TT4:NORMAL 8.3 ANTI DNA BY ELISA:4.8 iu\ml negative CRP , ASMA,RF: negative ESR: 8mm first hour and 21 second hour CBC: Moderate PMN leucocytosis with shift to left, Relative lymphopenia (MCH:low26.6 \\\ RDW-CV:high 15.2 \\\ total leucocytic count :high 16.7 N.b: i was received deprofouse one time and didnot repeated for my chronic back pain an fibromyalegia please help me iam gwing to be crasy
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013