Oral and vaginal sex, not used condoms, open wounds due to eczema. HIV infection possible?

Hi I recently had a lot of oral sex and vaginal sex in the last 3 days. We haven t used condoms at all because it just feels better so obviously I m curious about HIV transmission through unprotection. But also with oral sex I have had open wounds due to excema (not fluiding but with just flesh showing) which have been laced with vaginal fluids so again curious and slightly worried. What do you think I should do??
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013