Operations done to remove tumor in spine. Unable to stand, leg muscles ache. Will MS treatment help?

Hello My wife has had 3 majour spinal operation in the lat 3 years to try to remove a benign tumour growing in her spine . the tumour is in her lower spine. She started to have symptoms of weakness and urgency immediateness after the 2nd op, but after the 3rd op 27/12/13 the symptoms have started to be really bad. She is also unable to stand without falling over and is constantly fatigued. Her leg muscles ache all the time even after massage. I realise these symptoms could be the result of nerve damage due to the proximity of the tumour and the operations, but I was wondering....if the symptoms are nerve damage, and the symptoms are the same a s MS, could MS treatment help with her symptoms?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013