Operation for thymic tumor done, CT post TB treatment shows enlarged lesions, has jaw pain, throat infection. Guidance?

Hello Dr. My husband had been operated for Thymic Tumour in 2010 Biopsy results revealed Type B2 and hence he was administered Radiotion - 30 sittings. One year after which he had developed TB and was on medication for about 9 months. His CT before commencing treatment for TB showed 2 lessions which remained unchanged in size for a year during which period only he was undergoing treatment for TB. and as mentioned above it is now 9 months he had been administered medicines for TB. Recent CT showed that one lessions has very slightly enlarged. However our Physician stated that TB accumulation is completely cured now and that he can stop medication. He had further mentioned that the small increase in the sise of the lession could be due to expansion of the surgery scar and no need to panic. Now my husband has some pain in the right jaw. Infact some 7 years before he was also operated for Sinus and ear drum replacement due to infection. Currently he is complaining of jaw pain and his throat has developed infection (slightly reddish in colour - seenin the endoscopy ). OUr ENT states that nothing to panic and he cleaned his ears and had advised limited talking. Please guide
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012