Operation done for broken femur, healing slow. Advised bone grafting again. Any treatment without operation?

i met with an accident before 9months and my femur got broke in upper side 5 inch below hip and i done an operation by keeping plate and unfortunately the plate got bend and again next month i done operation by keeping titanium rod and bone grafting its been 7months but still its not healing properly, the healing is too slow, and doctor suggested to do bone grafting again, so can u suggest me any treatments without operation?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013