Operated in spine, diagnosed as Bone TB, developed swelling, inflammation in hand. Medication?

Doctor, I am forty six year lady and operated in SPINE L4 in April 2012 and diagonized as Bone TB. I am currently under medication for TB with RCINEX 600, Combuttol 1000. I had developed swelling and inflammation in my left hand . We consulted a Rheumatologist and after all the Lab tests like RA factor, ANA, Anti-CCP, HLA B 27, etc. Doctor prescribed me for LEFRA 20 daily and Oncotrex 10 once a week. I am also Diabetic patient for the last 13 years. while the blood sugar levels were near normal FBS 122 and PP 147 in SEP 12 but after taking the medicine in October, the blood sugar level increased exponentially to FBS 230 and PP nearly 350. Initally one time, Doctor given one time injection of Steroids in SEP 12. I am currently taking Humalog MIX 50, 42 units, still my sugar level is high. Is it due to LEFRA 20. Is it ok to stop LEFRA 20 and monitor the sugar levels
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer