Operated for varicosele for testicles. Pain in abdomen, pain during ejaculation. Explanation?

Hi, I am Bhupendra Jain ,age 33 had been operated for Right and Left Varicosele for testicles in 1999 & 2002 Now I am feeling Pain below Abdomen in a freequency of once in every 3-5 months. And during sexual intercourse at the time of ejaculation I feel very warm and painful situation 10 inch above the thighs and 4-5 inch below the stomach or abdomen. please if possible explain the process and reason for pain. medince or exercise to reduce the pain?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013