Operated for undecended testis by birth. Not able to concieve again. Semen analysis shows pus cells. Suggestions?

sir my cousin was operated because of undecended testis by birth in the age of 24yrs. i was operated twice in fist operation my left testis was moved down. in second attemp they tried to move it more down but it could not happend andy they fixed it upper left side. now i m married i have one baby girl two and a half year. after that i have no child. my recent semen analysis report shows 8 to 10 puss cells. please give the advice, im very depressed i need ur help.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013