Operated for spinal abcess during pregnancy. On AKT-4. Uncomfirmed tuberculosis. Had lead shielded x-ray during operation. Affect the baby?

My wife was recently operated for spinal abscess just left of C7-T1. She is in her second trimester (20th week). She is on AKT-4 with tests showing Gram positive cocci infection while we await the culture and biopsy reports. Puss Test for Tuberculosis is negative but not ruled out completely by the doctor yet. She was given GA for over 6 hours of surgery and over 60 x ray during operation (lead shielded lower body) with one pre-op spinal MRI. USG shows proper fetal movement and growth post-op. What are the defects this kid can get? Can there be a problem in taking AKT-4 post pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013