Operated angioplasty, metal stent inserted, suffered from peptic ulcer. On ecosprin. Go for bypass?

My father age of 65 Yrs, Operated angioplasty (metal stent in LAD -99 % ) by 2009, Suffered from peptic ulcer by 2012 due to ecosprin then followed by clopidogrel till continue. Again angiogrphy done by April,2013, result into ISR (in stent restnosis), suggested Dr for medical stent. Knowing from various case study both Metal & DES stent are failed after certain period. can we go with Bypass at this time Or can you please suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013