Opened T T contraception, on medication for restarting periods. Homeopathic treatment for natural conception?

Respected Dr, Madam,

In respect to your advertisement in Dainic bhasker , Bhopal , I would like to discuss my problem with you .
I am 47 years old and my wife is 44 year old we had two kids one boy &girl my wife delivered them normally, my wife operated open T.T. in year 2007. Unfortunately we have lost our son last year in an accident my wife had menopause in Jan 2011. After demise of my son we got opened the T.T. last month my wife was given allopathic treatment for the restart of menaces . She had her one and only menses after restart menses of on 24th Jan-13 since than she has no menses.
As we want a child, we have been to so many Doctor and were advised for so many different techniques.
To conclude we want a natural conception and do not want to have allopathic medication . Now our questation is whether there is a homeopathic treatment for the natural restart of menaces , so that we may get a natural, normal egg, which can be fertilized through a normal inter course.
We would be pleased if we get a prompt and positive reply, which will enable us to plan a visit of indore for further advancement.

Sincerely you

Prafull Kumar Chowbey
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013