Open wound in between my anus and testicles. It is getting out of control

So for about a year now I ve been dealing with my anus being itchy and lately bleeding . I ve recently worked up the courage to ask my gf to take a look at what s going on. She told me that there is an open wound that s very tiny. It don t bleed much but I always wake up during the night with it itching like crazy. Going to the dr is something that I want to do but I m to embarrassed. It s getting out of control please give me some kind of answer.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

By reading all ur details i feels that u r suffering from fistula problem but its not the conform diagnosis...beacause it needs proper examination...aand examination only conforms waht it is exactly?

Dr.Bhagwan dass