Open surgery done, histopathology report showed fallopian tube and cyst endometriosis. Advised gynaset, letrozole. Side effects?

Hello doctor, I had recently gone through open surgery where my doctor removed 9cm endometry cyst . as per the discharge sheet, Left tube ovarian endometriosis cyct drained febs marrupialisation. Right tube is firmly adherent to ovary, right ovary grossly normal. histopathology report says fallopian tube and cyst endometrosissess. post surgery she asked me to take gynaset 5mg for one year, letrozole USP 2.5 mg for one year. and she gave injection of lupride 3.75 mg once in three months for one year(4 dose). Now i wanted about these doses.. medicines.. what are side effects.. and is it advisable to take letrofil for one year ? i consult another doctor where she sugested not to take this letrofil its discontinued from manufacturing. she said luprid injection once in a month and take only for 3 months. Please help me .. to clear my doubts is this cyst will come again ?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer