Open sore on the clitoris. Diagnosed with HPV. Severe pain. Need medication

I have unfortunately been diagnosed with HPV but I ve recently found an open sore on the tip of my clitoris and it is extremely painful, especially if I accidentally touch it or it rubs on panties. I can t even walk without it hurting. I put petroleum jelly so it doesn t stick to my panties. I put A&D ointment on it but it felt like someone set fire to my clitoris. Is there anything else I can use to help it heal faster and relieve the pain or do I just have to be miserable and wait for it to heal? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013