Open clefs on both sides of face that periodically fill with pus, intense pain. Temporary relief measure?

Cleffs on both side of face didn t close, born with them unclosed, every now and then they fill with pus and the overwhelming quantity of the pus blocks itself from leaving. There was a hole in my ear that the pus would drain out of but after surgeries the hole is now gone so the pus is just filling up, The pain is unbearable. I just want some temporary relief until my appointment. I ve tried putting something warm on my ear, but as the pus has no wehre to go it just gets aggravated. Home remedies such as garlic oil, tea bag don t work. Tylenol , percacet don t kill the pain. What can provide temporary relief please?????
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012