Oozing spot under anus. Started as lump, now inflamed. Why does it keep leaking?

I have a oozing spot on the inside the lower right cheek just under my anus . It started about a mouth back as a lump, I believe chafing coursed it to inflame and now I have a Wight spot about 1cm round with a crater like hole in the centre witch is constantly leaking (a lot) I have squeeze n tried to pop this n a extreme amount of puss violently flys out. It has got to the point were I have tissue the constantly, the slightest touch courses it to leak and the puss / blood seems to be never ending. ........
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012