Only on soft foods, soup after getting partial colon removed. Still having pain. Suggestions?

I had 18 inches of my colon removed in August then two weeks later developed abcessess and was hospitalized , they placed a JP drain and I went home on I ve abx. And a PICC line. I am still having a lot of pain and nausea have been hospitalized with this again recently. I am finding that I can now only eat pudding, soup very soft foods, or my pain inreases in my stomach greatly. What could be the problem? My surgeons say there is nothing more they can find. I still feel like there is something wrong.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012