Ongoing fatigue, chronic infections and muscle. Diagnosed lyme literate naturopath. What are treatment options?

After 13 years of ongoing fatigue , chronic infections and muscle pain/weakness, finally diagnosed by lyme literate naturopath. Igenex lab results show positive for western blot and lyme immmunofluroescence assay. Naturopath is recommending A-L Complex and Colloidal silver and my concerns are triggering the lyme symptoms with the A-L complex. Not recommending antibiotics until we ve given the supplements 6-8 weeks to improve. Does this sound like a good course of treatment?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Since yours is a chronic infection, we can wait to see a response to supplements. The exact course of treatment depends on the clinical improvement after medicines for which a clinical examination is mandatory.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal