Ongoing ear infection. Mucus in throat. Had bladder infection. Brain and cancer ailment likely?

hi iv had ongoing ear infections for 2 years 2 months ago a er doctor was worried cause im in there all the time and he got me a appointment to a ent when i got there he said i had diseased mastiod and i had 2 cysts under the skin behind my ear he cut me scalp open and removed the cysts i never made it back cause i missed my appointment and he wanted 40 to reschedual and i started feeling better but latley my problems have retured and are worse for the last 2 yrs i just drained my ear and took antibiotics for most of those 2yrs now im misrable and feel hopeless my ent is on vacation and i have medical but cant get a appointment for 2weeks to get a referal to another ent i feel like im gonna end up dying i have a lot of stuff coming out my ear and ve been twisting my ears so it comes out and shaking my trying to swing out the fluid and it now feels like something is pulling from my throat like maybe mucas has come from my throat in my ear then trying to go out causing pulling i dont know im just misrable and my eyes feel like they are gonna pop out and my head feels like its drowning the er in my town isnt gonna help me i have no fever or they would but my vital sighns are fine i dont know what to do oh and i think i now have a bladder infection on top of it im so tierd of this ive been thinking about just killing myself cause im hopeless i wont do anything to myself i just feel like it please if you have any advice to help me id appreciate it cause my brain is thinking horrible things like i have cancer or brain tumor i even think i might b being poisoned by someone helpppppp
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012