One year old with severe vomiting and fever. Was treated with antibiotics for cold, cough and nasal discharge. Advice?

My one yr old daughter. . she went to her pedicatrician ab two weeks ago for a cold ...congestion, runny nose , and coughing. she was prescibed antibiotics . . .after the antibiotics were complete the cold still remained the pedi. said then medicine is in effect 10 days after. it cleared up but still congested some. . tuesday she woke up coughing and puked a little then in the after noon she vomited full fledge her bottle. . .and held a fever all day! i called to make an app. they said got her in on wed (yesterday) , then she had nothing not a fever or any vomit incidents. . this morning she has a fever and vomiting . . .the vomit is her milk and its curdled! . . .what could be going on?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012