One year old with greenish diarrhea. Rashes on the buttocks. What can be given to reduce acidity?

Baby, one year old, has had greenish yellow/diahrea bm's today. Has very painful & red "rash"!, well it actually looks more like a burn, on buttocks . 1. Would the old fashion lamp treatment followed by cornstarch powdered on buttocks help to clear up painful redness? Is there something I can feed her to reduce the apparent acidic stomach & intestinal contents? What is the best way to treat the buttocks rash/burn. We have Aquaphor, Desiten & the blue sunburn gel with lidocane.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013