One year old became restless and showing strange after shaving the head. Why?

MY SON IS ONE YEAR OLD.WE TOOK HIM TO TE BARBER FOR HAIRCUT BT WHEN WE GOT OME AN HOUR LATR,HE WAS ACTING STRANGE AND KEPT FALLING DOWN MANY TIMES AS IF HE HAD LOST IS CENRE OF GRAVITY.HE WAS ALSO VERY RESTLESS IN THE NIGHT AND KEPT MOVING AROUND THE BED. HE GOT A SHAVE CLOSE TO IS SCALP . SHOULD THIS SHAVING HAVE AFFECTED HIM IN ANY WAY?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Dear parent,
I have gone through your question. I would like to reassure you that nothing wrong with your son and its not related to the haircut. What may be the problem is that your son is getting adjusted to his new look and he is finding difficulty . I would suggest you to wait for few days and he will be back to normal.
bye
hi monica ji
thanks for query
as peryour information i see no affect due toscalp shaving better you concern a neurologist he may give better answer