One year old baby suffering from severe vomiting and loose motions

Hi, my baby is 1 year 2 months 9 days old,now she is suffering from severe vomitings n loose motions since 4days, she was very active but now she is not like earlier, she is not taking her food n anything as earlier. she is only under mother feed. Please reply me what could be done to make her as earlier. Here in local i consulted a Dr. he said that it is food infection, so pease let me know what i can do for her to get all her strengths back thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011