One testicle located at abdomen region for a 2yr old. Had surgery to clip veins, Dr advises next after 6 months. Need to postpone ?

Hi Dr, I have kid whos age is 2yrs and 8 months, one of his testicle is located at abdomen region..I took him to Sergon 10 months back and my son undergone surgery , but doctor told he has to undergo one more surgery, bcoz as testicle gets blood supply from 2 veins itsems one from heart and another from Kidney .....since Dr. could not put his testicle down as blood supplyng heart vein was too small hence he applied one clip b/w heart and testicle vein. After the operation Dr. advised me in the next surgery they will cut the cliped vain, then they will pull the testicle down and place it at the exact place. Now my question is when can my kid can be operated ? Dr. adviced me after 6mts of first surgery.....but i feel he is too small to undergo 2nd surgery and he always has cough and running nose problem.....Hence can i postpone his surgery for 1 or 2 more years ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012