One-sided headache, redness in eye, eye pain. Taking Valance. How to get rid of the pain?

Hello All Team Doctors, My name is Naveen and I am 28 yrs old, i go through the terrible one sided head ache every morning. I am suffering from this since i was 16 years. when this head ache starts, right side portion of my head feels heavy, and eye turns red and i feel a kind of Piercing pain near by portion of my right eye brow which is intolerable. This pain stopped when i started to consume the tablet Valance OD-500mg every night as per one of the Neurologist and I was free from this head ache from past 4 years. Now, the pain has started and i feel this very bad at times of winter season. Please advise me to get out of this pain. I shall be grateful to you all. Respectfully, Naveen B
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012